As an administrator, you will find users permissions in “Permissions” page, and for a given user, in the “Users” page. It allows to define roles for each user, and to setup default role for new users.
Here’s the list of permissions with their capabilities:
- New member: default user, no rights at all
- Administrator: All rights
- Downloader: Can only download existing files and have read access
- Editor: Can modify files metas
- Uploader: Can upload new files
- Cuckoo Uploader: Can submit files for Cuckoo analysis
- VirusTotal Uploader: Can submit files for VirusTotal analysis
- VirusTotal Contributor: Can submit comments on VirusTotal
- YED Uploader: Can submit files for Yara scan
- Publisher: Contributor + can trigger new publication and push to production
- Client: Can only use certain APIs to retrieve current publication and download it.