You can speed up your MRF website by using the provided crons.
The general cron is performing the following tasks:
- VirusTotal: looks for finished analysis.
- Cuckoo: looks for finished analysis
- URL Tracker: searches for new files
- Searches for missing data in various modules
- Performs UrlTracker searchs
The Analysis cron is looking for recently uploaded samples and performs initial analysis. It also looks for rescheduled analsyis
The VirusTotal and Cuckoo checks are performed by the query API (when opening the index for example) when the cron is disabled, so it slows down the page download. This is why it’s strongly advised to use the cron when possible.
To enable the crons, enable them in the config file. Then register both files (cron.php and analysis.php) in the cron list (don’t forget to provide a token with enough rights):