Create and test your own Yara signatures
- Our rating
To learn how to write signatures with the Yara syntax, please refer to the proper documentation.
- Custom plans
- Database model
- Automatic Updates
- 5 files
|File Size||19.6 MB|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. 32/64 bits|
|Tags||analysis editor malware pe reverse engineering signatures test yara|
Description and Review
YaraEditor is a FREE (with Premium version) software that helps building and testing Yara signatures. The features are listed below:
- Syntax highlighting.
- Drag N drop support.
- Write yara signatures in a complete IDE.
- Edit either from raw files, or in a database model (SQLite)
- Compile rules and fix your errors.
- Test your rules against strings (ANSI/Unicode).
- Test your rules by scanning processes memory.
- Test your rules by scanning files.
- Test your rules by scanning folders.
- Powerful rules search.
- Write aliases to replace long (and repetitive) patterns at compilation.
Please refer to the dedicated documentation.