Update your software in 2 clicks
- Our rating
It will also help you to install essential utilities on a brand new machine. Keep your machine safe from exploits by using always the last version of your installed software.
- Custom plans
- Manual Updates
- Bulk Updates
- Manual install
- Bulk Install
- Scheduled scans
- Automatic Updates
- Download Cache
- Command Line
- Portable Settings
|File Size||19.94 MB|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. 32/64 bits|
|Tags||checker exploit software update vulnerabilities|
Description and Review
UCheck is a FREE (with Premium version) software that will monitor for outdated programs and offer to update them all in 1 click. The features are listed below:
- Update your software in 2 clicks.
- Optionally run bulk updates without user interaction (silent mode).
- Verify if Windows Update is properly configured and has no pending updates.
- Install software from our repository (with or without bulk selection).
- Uninstall software.
- Unlike competitors, doesn't need a starter package and monitors software already present.
- Chooses language for you.
- Chooses the right version for you (32/64 bits).
- Prevents silent installation for software offering toolbars, or PUPs (optional offers).
- Warns when installer tries to install toolbars or PUPs (optional offers).
- Downloads straight from official websites, so that you ensure no one touches it.
- Silent mode skips reboots.
- More than 60+ software supported, and growing fast.
- Ability to scan for updates at regular times.
- Ability to cache installers for multiple installations.
- Fully portable.
Please refer to the general documentation.