Manage and organize crash dumps for your applications
- Our rating
- Custom plans
- Automatic Updates
- 1 monitor
|File Size||22.13 MB|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. 32/64 bits|
|Tags||crash dump debugging development manager|
CDE (Crash Dump Extractor) is a FREE software to help developers to organize their crash dumps they receive from users into bugs and priority.
CDE uses per-software monitor to watch a folder for new crash dumps. This can be used with a cloud to synchronize new crash dumps on a dev machine.
CDE will extract information from those dumps, classify them by "Bug ID" (this is a way to identify a bug) and display them in the interface. You can then open the dumps with default program (Visual Studio, Windbg, etc...) and remove it once the bug is fixed.
- CDB.exe (Command line debugger), from Microsoft Debugging Tools.
- Parse crash dumps in either compressed (.tar.gz only) format or raw (MDMP) format.
- Extract Program name, Program version, Operating System and stack trace (given symbols).
- Monitor a folder for new dumps. They are automatically parsed/added when they arrive.
- Display dumps in a "Bug Id" organized view, to better group same crash dumps.
- Open a crash dump for analysis (with default program, can be Visual Studio, WindDBG).
- Monitor multiple software, with different dumps folder, symbols and source code.
Please refer to the general documentation.