RogueKiller is an anti-malware program written in C++ and able to detect and remove generic malwares and some advanced threats such as rootkits, rogues, worms, …
Based on generic ways to find malware by their behaviour (heuristics), on classic anti-malware analysis (signature finding) and on undocumented hacks, RogueKiller can find/remove most of the basic malware (rogues, trojans, …) and some advanced threats like ZeroAccess or TDSS that behave more like rootkits.
RogueKiller is an anti-malware maintained by a small team, and thus new detections are based on “most spread threats“. We react quickly to integrate detection and removal of what we think can be a global threat and affect a big amount of users across the world.
Please read, it’s important for us!
RogueKiller is a free software, updated about once a week. It needs perpetual watch on live malware, and constant improvements to crush bugs, handle new malware and add new cool features.
Advertisements on the website are with Licenses purchases the only reliable way to get our developers paid for all that hard work. If you like the software, please help us to maintain it by purchasing a Premium License (see above). It’s our best strength for keeping the software efficient against new threats.
If you don’t want to buy a license, you can contribute in a valuable way by making a small (or generous, depends on your mood) donation with Paypal or Bitcoin. Don’t hesitate to leave a message explaining your thankfulness with your donation, this is an important thing for the team!
If you don’t wish to donate, you can still express your thankfulness (lucky you! :)) by liking us on social networks (below).
Why buy Premium?
- Privileged support: Easy and Fast support for you, don’t hesitate to bother us.
- Automation: With the command line parameters.
- Customization: Tweak the settings and adapt scan to your needs.
- To help us maintaining the software efficient for everyone.
- No Registration
- 0 Machine
- No Special Plan
- Command Line
- No Support (Forum)
- Automatic Updates
- Logs Manager
- Quarantine Manager
- Scan Customization
- Portable Settings
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
- Tutorial, how to use RogueKiller.
- Documentation, how to interpret detection results.
- RogueKiller Premium documentation.
- Public Trello board, to request new features and see the roadmap
If you are not sure which version or mirror to use, please follow these rules:
– If you are outside of France, please use the Fosshub or Cloud mirrors.
– If you are a Premium user, it’s recommended (to get automatic updates) to use the version with installer (Install 32/64).
– “Portable” means no installation is required.
|Download (Old GUI):|