Extract and classify crash dumps from your application
- Our rating
|File Size||1.44 MB|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. 32/64 bits|
|Tags||crash dump debugging development manager|
Description and Review
CDE (Crash Dump Extractor) is a FREE software that will help developers to parse and organize crash dumps they receive from users into bugs and priority. The features are listed below:
CDE can be used to monitor a folder that you setup to receive (automatically or not) crash dumps from your applications (like from Dropbox).
CDE will extract information from those dumps, classify them by "Bucket ID" (this is a way to identify a bug) and display them in the interface. All you need it to open them, work on them and delete them. Warning: If you delete a dump from the program, it will be deleted on disk as well.
- Parse crash dumps in either compressed (gz only) format or raw format.
- Extract Program name, Program version and stack trace (given symbols).
- Monitor a folder for new dumps. They are automatically parsed/added when they arrive.
- Display dumps in a "Bucket Id" organized view, by Id (unique string identifying a crash/exception).
- Open a crash dump for analysis (with default program, can be Visual Studio, WindDBG).
Please refer to the general documentation.