RogueKiller is an anti-malware able to detect and remove generic malware and advanced threats like rootkits, rogues, worms.
It also detects controversial programs (PUPs) as well as possible bad system modifications/corruptions (PUMs).
|File Size||17 MB|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. 32/64 bits|
|Tags||adware anti-malware anti-rootkit antivirus bootkit malware removal rogue virus|
Based on powerful generic detections (heuristics), and on more classic anti-malware analysis (signature finding), RogueKiller is one of the best malware removal software. It is able to find threats other anti-malware can't find because of the very aggressive and deep scanner (with Anti-Rootkit module).
RogueKiller is maintained by a small team. We also react very quickly to integrate new detections and bug fixes.
RogueKiller is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. Fully compatible 32/64 bits.
Why buy Premium?
- Privileged support: Easy and Fast support for you, don't hesitate to bother us.
- Automation: With the command line parameters.
- Customization: Tweak the settings and adapt scan to your needs.
- To help us maintaining the software efficient for everyone.
Roguekiller Anti-Malware Free Download
If you are not sure which version or mirror to use, please follow these rules:
- If you are outside of France, please use the Fosshub or Dropbox mirrors.
- If you are a Premium user, it's recommended (to get automatic updates) to use a version with installer.
- "Portable" means no installation is required.