Manage your RogueKiller Premium network
- Our rating
User Rating ( votes)
|File Size||13.31 MB|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. 32/64 bits|
|Tags||administration network roguekiller|
Description and Review
RogueKillerAdmin is a Premium software able to find and control RogueKiller instances on the local network. The features are listed below:
- List all machines where RogueKiller is installed and running.
- Start a scan (remotely).
- Delete found items (remotely).
- Download and see last report (remotely).
- Check for outdated instances, and start an update (remotely).
- Make sure the installed RogueKiller instances are registered and running the web server (in settings).
- Start the application, then choose an IP range to scan with a port.
- Click "Scan".
- Once scan finished, you should see all the running instances available on the network.
- To interact with them, right click after having selected one/several item(s), and choose the action.